As a matter of fact, C:dll Windows Xp error can be removed in many different ways. In this post, I would like to show you two helpful solutions.
Solution One: Remove C:dll Windows Xp Error Manually.
Solution Two: Troubleshoot C:dll Windows Xp Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Troubleshoot C:dll Windows Xp Issues On Your Own?
To resolve C:dll Windows Xp error immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Repair C:dll Windows Xp Issues with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve C:dll Windows Xp error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove C:dll Windows Xp error completely.
C:dll Windows Xp error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If C:dll Windows Xp error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of C:dll Windows Xp error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove C:dll Windows Xp error in time.
Related: Kb142808,Invalid Datafile Name For Dns Zone.,Server Not Found Dns Error,Antivirus Software Removal,The Service Was Unable To Open
Read More: ,V3i Critical Error 84,Www.mediaplayer,Clean A Computer,Ati2dvag,Error 3279