Luckily for you, Windows 7 Startup Programs error can be fixed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve Windows 7 Startup Programs Error Manually.
Solution One: How Can I Resolve Windows 7 Startup Programs Issues On Your Own?
To resolve Windows 7 Startup Programs issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve Windows 7 Startup Programs Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Windows 7 Startup Programs error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate Windows 7 Startup Programs error completely.
Related: 0x80072f30,Error 0X8e5e03fa Windows 10,0x80070308,Error 0xc0202009,0xc0020012
Read More: ,0xc19a0007,0x6d9,error 0xa00f4246,error 0xc004d301,0x80040154